When You Need Tires
in the Mid-Ohio Valley
Wagner Metro Tire Inc. is the Mid-Ohio Valley's quality new and used tire dealer. We have been proudly serving Parkersburg, West Virginia and the surrounding area since 1967. When you need tires, whether it is a new, name-brand tire or you are looking for a discount tire that is used, call us at Wagner Metro Tire!
Wagner Metro Tire Inc. stocks the largest selection of used tires in the Mid-Ohio Valley Area. When you are looking to replace a tire, a quality used tire does not have to be expensive. Wagner Metro Tire has inexpensive used tires starting at just $10!
High-Quality New Tires from Michelin, Goodyear & Cooper
Wagner Metro Tire Inc. has many brands of high-quality, new tires available. Some of our most popular brands include:
Tire Mounting & Balancing Service
Wagner Metro Tire Inc. provides professional tire to rim mounting and balancing services at our 19th Street location. We can mount two sets of tires on rims for you to make switching from your summer to winter tires (and vice versa) simple and less expensive. Our technicians make sure your tire is balanced properly, for correct wear.
Tire Rotation in the Mid-Ohio Valley
It is important to rotate your tires every 6,000 miles to minimize uneven wear that can shorten the life of your tires. Timely tire rotation by Wagner Metro Tire Inc. of the Mid-Ohio Valley (Parkersburg) will help extend the useful life of your tires with proper maintenance.
- Check tire pressure regularly (at least once a month), including the spare.
- Inspect tires for uneven wear patterns on the tread, cracks, foreign objects, or other signs of wear or trauma.
- Remove bits of glass and other foreign objects wedged in the tread.
- Make sure your tire valves have valve caps.
- Do not overload your vehicle. Check the tire information placard or owner's manual for the maximum recommended load for the vehicle.
- If you are towing a trailer, remember that some of the weight of the loaded trailer is transferred to the towing vehicle.
- Slow down if you have to go over a pothole or other object in the road.
- Do not run over curbs, and try not to strike the curb when parking.
Tire Safety Tips
Here are some simple tire safety tips, courtesy of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, that can help prolong the life of your tires and help keep you safe on the roads and highways of the Mid-Ohio Valley and beyond: